Let Canyon State Classics Sell Your Car Today!
WHY CONSIGN WITH CANYON STATE CLASSICS?
We’re real car guys! Our passion is collector cars of all shapes and sizes and we are skilled at selling them. Our specialty car dealership is well-known to car collectors across the country. Our sales directors are fair, honest, and always upfront. Don’t spend countless hours and hundreds of dollars trying to sell your collector car yourself or with one of the Big Box consignment brokers. Let Canyon State Classics remove the hassle from the process, and get more money in your pocket!
REASONS TO CONSIGN WITH CANYON STATE CLASSICS
- Only $399 Initial Fee Includes 60 days of Secure Storage
- Indoor, Secure, Climate Controlled Storage Facility
- Worldwide Shipping Contacts
- We Get You Top-Dollar
- Over A Decade in Business with Satisfied Customers Worldwide
CANYON STATE CLASSICS CONSIGNMENT PROCESS
- SEND US THE DETAILS – Send us the info about your vehicle.
- EVALUATION – Our experts will evaluate your vehicle, researching current market conditions and trends. Our goal is to educate you and be completely transparent about a recommended sales price.
- TRANSPORTATON - We help to arrange transportation or set up an appointment for the vehicle to be brought in.
- INSPECTION – Your vehicle undergoes a complementary visual mechanical evaluation to ensure quality and accurate representation by our staff. This eliminates the possibility for any “surprises.”
- AGREEMENT – Review and sign the consignment agreement.
- MARKETING – Your vehicle receives a complementary mini detail, high-quality video, 60+ professional photos and a comprehensive write-up.
- PUBLISHING – Vehicle is advertised on canyonstateclassics.com and many other premier collector car websites to maximize worldwide exposure to collector car buyers.
- SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! – We work hard to sell your vehicle, and you relax! When your vehicle sells, we handle all the paperwork and shipping arrangements AND you get paid!
"Superb Consignment Experience...I had a great consignment experience with Jon (the owner) at Canyon State Classics. Jon is extremely knowledgeable and sensitive to my handing over the keys to my beloved Porsche 911. Jon took the time with me to fully understand how I cared for the car, review my service records and how the car drives. His through understanding of this car produced a sale within a week. The cash proceeds arrived by wire transfer and was hassle free. I do not hesitate recommending Jon and Canyon State Classics for your consignment needs."
-Jeff from Scottsdale, Arizona